Sunday, December 16, 2012

38 Weeks

my replacement beverage yacht club peach seltzer (made in n. providence ri)
BIG baby bump
and i love it

i have held off on this post for a few days due to the horrific events on december 14th. i have been lost for words. my sweet family tried their best to shelter me from what had happened friday, but within two minutes of listening to the radio in the car on my way to my midwife appointment i was filled in very quickly. i fought the tears until the reality of what had happened set in the next day. the sadness has sat very heavy on my heart like most others. as i go into labor this morning, our deepest sympathy and thoughts go out to all the families that had their loved ones so unfairly taken from them this week.

beth-ann

No comments:

Post a Comment